Friday, May 22, 2015

Pemberley - Seven months

Hi little one,
First, my apologies this is so stinkin' late! Between you getting sick and the end of the school year, things have been a little crazy. But summer is FINALLY here and I'll have much more time to stay current on your blog (and maybe give it a facelift, too!).

Seven months was HUGE for you! Daddy and I have had so much fun getting to know you and seeing you grow and do new things. You're growing into such a smart, beautiful little girl! As always, your adorable monthly pictures...







 At seven months, you..
-weigh 16 pounds, 13.5 ounces (50th percentile)

-still wear size three diapers

-are in 9 month clothes

-have two bottom teeth, which are quite adorable

-can sit unassisted (sometimes you get so excited that you topple over, and then you glare at me like I pushed you)

-love to roll onto your tummy and rotate around in a circle

-can scoot backwards, but not forward

-have zero interest in standing up

-are regressing back to waking multiple times a night (if any blog readers have any tips, I'd love to read them! Your sleep schedule is slowly driving me insane again.)

-love watching the dogs play, but have little interest in watching the cats


It's hard to believe that you're seven months old. Like...really hard to believe! I still cradle you like you're my little newborn and want to cry when you squirm and wiggle your way out of my death grip. People always told me that "they grow up so fast", but I honestly never knew what they meant until now.

I love you SO much,

3 comments:

  1. I love her outfit! It seems like she's getting longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry she's been sick! Glad she's all better, though. I'm not a mom...so I know this only from writing on the topic...but sometimes colic can cause a child to be sleepless. I had to write about Colic Calm and Tummy Calm for a client. I don't know if it actually works, but research while writing the article said some moms have said it made all the difference at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has gotten so big and beautiful since my last visit to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator