Sunday, July 5, 2015

One Year Anniversary

Hi little one,
One year ago today, I married my best friend: your daddy! It's so unreal to think that this was the three of us in 2014...

...and this is us now!

Daddy had the BEST day planned for us. We went out for a quick lunch at Cheddars and then out to Unity Village so you could see where we got married. It is just as beautiful as the day we said our vows. It melted my mommy heart to be able to take you there and show you the rose garden and the beautiful fountains. I hope some day you get to marry your best friend and have a beautiful wedding there too :)


As my gift to your daddy, I arranged for a baby sitter and we went on a date to our first Royals game of the season. When we got there, I was a little sad that we didn't take you, but it was super hot outside and you would have been miserable.  Maybe next year!



We enjoyed the brand new Craft and Draft section and it just might have spoiled us for all future games. Craft beers on tap, gourmet food, kick ass seats, AND a Royals win?? The day couldn't have been any better!

I'm super excited to see what the next year holds for the three of us. It isn't always easy being a family of three, but it's always worth it.
I love you, baby girl,


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun anniversary! We stayed home on our first anniversary (January 11) because I had the toothache. Literally that tooth problem ruined half of my year! Argh!!
    I'm glad you got a little mommy-daddy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. That looks like an incredible place to get married...and it's great you get to visit! I was married in a church both times. I could visit, but it wouldn't be as fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator