Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pemberley | Nine Months

Hi little one,
Nine months. Three fourths of a year. 274 days. It doesn't matter how it's put, I still can't believe it. I never knew I could love someone so much, in such a short amount of time.







At nine months, you...
- wear size four diapers

-are still wearing 9 month clothes

-weigh 18.4 pounds (57th percentile)

-are 27 1/4 inches long (34th percentile)

-have a head circumference of 17-1/4 inches (67th percentile)

-can very clearly see all four of your teeth, and have the cutest smile

-are officially a girl on the move! You've mastered crawling on all fours and there's no stopping you now!!

-can pull to your knees, but not quite to standing

-are on a pretty predictable 2-3-4 napping schedule

-love, love, love to eat anything we put in front of you

-haven't found a food you don't like (yet)

-will sleep in your crib for a few hours before you start crying for me or Daddy to come get you

-LOVE dancing to music. Any kind...Baby Einstein, Fetty Wap, Britney Spears. You love it all!

-try to open-mouth kiss Dolce and Rusty all the time, and don't even notice the cats

-are the happiest baby girl!



You know, sometimes Daddy and I watch you sleep and we can't believe how blessed we are that you're so sweet and perfect. We had no idea what we were getting into nine months ago, and you've managed to make parenting so incredibly easy and fun. I know I say this all the time, but I love you more and more every day, dear little Pemberley!

With bunches of love,

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just read your birth story and learned her birthday is October 9. My birthday is September 9.
    She is a Libra - my best friend from law school is a Libra too and his birthday is the 11th.
    Anyway, this is a lot of 9s going on here! LOL.
    She will be one year very, very soon! I hope you already planning for the big birthday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator