Tuesday, October 6, 2015

First birthday smash cake

Hi little one,
We just got the proofs of your smash cake photo session, and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Jo Snaps did a phenomenal job capturing your happy, spunky spirit just in time for your first birthday. I hope you enjoy these some day as much as I do! (And yes...I'm going to be that mom and share a million pictures in this post! Just know that I was given over 100 pictures, and I narrowed it down to 21 :: not an easy task!)




















Aren't they just PERFECT! Ahhhh...I'm so totally in love with being your mommy! Here's to a wonderful first birthday, my sweet little girl!
Love, love, love,

1 comment:

  1. Omg. Love it all!!! The cake and her outfit. She's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator