Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hi little one,
Happy second Halloween! You were the.most.adorable little lamb. I had so much fun getting you dressed up, and I know Daddy had fun taking you out. We even collected a nice little bag of candy (otherwise known as chocolate "birth tax" for your mommy to eat). I'm so excited for next year, when we can take you and your little sister in matchy-matchy costumes! I might have already started thinking about what you two will be... (no surprise there!).

We did a test run of your costume here at home, and then when I looked at the weather (a chilly 50 degrees), I decided to add a onesie and some tights for the trick-or-treating part. Here are some of my favorite pictures::


  Kaiser, the big bad wolf, and Pemberley, the innocent little lamb!






I love you, my little baby toddler ! So so so much. Now to start planning for Thanksgiving! Fall is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator