Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016 + Valentine's Day Throwback

Dear little one,
Happy Valentine's Day 2016! It's a day full of love, and I hope you know how much your Daddy and I LOVE you!!

Jo Snaps did a beautiful job capturing some of my newest favorite pictures. You're all dolled up in a pink/red/white tutu dress that I made. I swear I wouldn't know what to do if you were a boy and I couldn't make things like this for you to wear!!

There were over 40 pictures to choose from, but Daddy insisted I narrow it down and pick just my top three. Here they are!



And for a little Valentine's Day throwback, here you are just one year ago. It's seriously unreal how much you've changed since I took these in your bedroom. You're such a grown up little girl now!! Where did my chubby little baby go?!?!



 Happy Valentine's Day, sweet girl! We love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator