Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Daddy's Weekend

Dear little Pemberley,
Daddy lives for the month of June...this year his birthday and Father's Day fell on back-to-back days! We had a ton of fun celebrating what an amazing Daddy he is.

For Father's Day, I made this neat little book of Daddy+Daughter Dates. The idea is that as you and Wavie grow up, you each get to go on different dates with Daddy and fill the book up with pictures and mementos of your time together. I can't wait to watch you three add to it as you get older!



To cap off Father's Day, we celebrated at Chapala Mexican Restaurant. I managed to snap this picture as we finished up dinner. It might just be my new favorite picture of you two. He loves you sooooo much Pemberley!


The next day, for Daddy's birthday, you and Waverley got Daddy this picture frame, with a special poem that I edited just a little. You're in the first picture...it's one of the first times that Daddy ever held you in his arms. Waverley is in the other picture, in the same hospital, and it's one of the first times Daddy ever held her, too. I'm so happy we have these framed to help us remember how small you both were and how special your daddy-daughter bond is.



Happy Father's Day AND 32nd birthday to the best Daddy in the world!
All of my love to you, Pemberley,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator