Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fourth of July + A Throwback!

Dear little Pemberley,
Another summer, another 4th of July! This year we didn't do much except hang out at home. It's been in the upper 90s lately, so staying indoors suited us all just fine! I did manage to find last year's outfit, though, and I was floored when I put it on you and it still fit :)

You seemed happy to hang out with Rusty for the better part of the day. You two are best buds and thick as thieves.

And I think it's safe to say we've gotten little glimpses of what it's going to be like when you're a teenager. This stare (complete with a long, slow "how dare you ask me to smile" eye roll) sums it up pretty well...all sass.


Last but not least, here's a throwback picture to last year. I still can't believe what a big girl you are now! I promise, next year we will do the 4th of July right:: fireworks, a barbeque, and fruit cake with whipped cream!

Love you so much sweet Pemberley,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator