Sunday, November 16, 2014

Month One Favorites

Hi little one,
Your daddy and I are still finding it hard to believe that you're already over a month old. We talk about when I was pregnant with you (mostly referencing how big my ankles were, or my weird ice craving that I don't have anymore - thank GOD), and it seems like it was just yesterday that I was working on the weekly chalkboards to show off how big the baby bump was getting. But here you are! We love every minute of every day with you. We also love ridiculously big hair accessories, as you can see from your one month picture below.
So at one month old, you...
-make noises like your daddy (translate: fart very loudly, and without shame)

-wear size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes

-hate cold wipes when I change your diapers

-love going anywhere in the car, although you hate it when we buckle you into your car seat

-have to be swaddled at night in order to sleep

-also have to listen to the white noise machine (you like the rain noise the best)

-love looking at ceiling fans and lights

-sleep for four-five hour stretches

-eat for about 3 hours a day, on average

-move every facial muscle you have after you eat and before you fall asleep

-will randomly make a face like you're getting ready to scream bloody murder, then you'll take a deep breath and be totally fine








And here are some of the things that we couldn't live without during your first month here.

Okay, sweet little girl. The Chiefs are on and we're going to root for them to win! Daddy is already camped out in front of the television watching the game with you, and I can hear you cheering for Jamaal Charles all the way upstairs! (Or maybe you need a diaper change. I'll go find out.)

I love you, little one!


2 comments:

  1. It seems like only yesterday when you were posting about your bump and now just look at the little darling! Absolute cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator