Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi little one,
This will be quick, as I'm pretty tired. Leaving the house by 6am, working a full day, and not getting home until after 4:30pm can really wear a mommy out. (Not that I'm complaining!)

Okay, maybe I'm complaining a little.

Anyway! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Your Daddy and I are so LUCKY to have you in our lives, baby girl!


Those leggings! Those THIGHS! I just can't even.

I will leave you with this last picture. There's something very special about the way a little girl looks at her Daddy...

(Even if he probably did just fart.)

Love, love, love,

5 comments:

  1. That last pic is a framer! So cute! Her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that picture of her looking up at her Daddy. Best picture ever. And isn't that outfit the CUTEST?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her St. Patty's Day outfit is so adorable, and the picture of her with her Daddy is precious. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic is precious! Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator