Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Daddy's Weekend | Father's Day

Hi little one,
It's here! Daddy's first Father's Day with you!! We talked about grilling, but between the rain and the heat index over 95, we decided on beer and sandwiches at 54th St. You had their baked potato soup and just gobbled it right up!


For Daddy's first Father's Day, we got him the above picture frame for work. As you can see, he is proudly displaying it in his office!  (I'm secretly hoping for a M-O-M one for Mother's Day next year...but we'll see. Hint, hint Raleigh.) I'm also posting the adorable pictures that make up the D-A-D, so you can see them up close. Ahhh! Adorable baby girl alert!!

Yesterday, I was going through the millions of pictures on my phone and couldn't help but notice a common trend...how much your Daddy loves you. Here are some of my favorite pictures and reminders why Father's Day is so special this year.







I think what I love most about these pictures, is that you can actually see the love in your Daddy's eyes :) Happy first Father's Day!

With so much love,

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! It's so obvious he's obsessed with his daughter! She's going to love those when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing more touching than a loving father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww she is so adorable! sounds like a wonderful fathers day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Dad photos you made for P's daddy - fab idea! So good to see your sweet girl growing up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! Love the pics, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator