Monday, September 21, 2015

ALS Walk for Mindy

Hi little one,
I wanted to take a second and tell you about the ALS walk that we all participated in last Sunday. It was a fundraiser that we participated in to help your Aunt Sally's mom, Mindy. I don't think you've met her yet, but I know she would just love you. She is such a kind soul, and I was so happy that all of the KC Groesbecks could fund raise and walk in her honor. Here you are, in your stroller and Mindy's Darlings onesie.

I will admit, I teared up a few times during the walk thinking about all of the things that Aunt Sally and her side of the family are going through. She is one of the strongest mommies I know, and I'm so grateful that she's here for you if and when you need it as you grow up.

I hope you get to meet Mindy some day, too. She welcomed your mommy and daddy into her family with open arms, and we will never forget her kindness and generosity.
We all love you, Mindy!

Love,

1 comment:

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator