Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pemberley | Eleven months

Hi little one,
Eleven months. In less than four weeks, you're going to be a TODDLER! I just. can't. even.



So at 11 months, you...
-weigh almost 19 pounds

-are about 30 inches long

-still wear size four diapers

-now have 7 teeth, and the 8th looks like it's going to pop through any day now!

-fit in all 12 month clothes

-are walking along everything now :: the couch, the tables, the fireplace, the kitchen cabinets

-know what the word "no" means, but ignore it 99% of the time and laugh at us when you hear it (to be fair, we have a hard time saying it with a straight face because you're so stinking CUTE when you misbehave!)

-sleep 10-12 hours a night in your crib now, which is in a side-car position next to my side of the bed 

-had your first trip to the doctor's office that resulted in an x-ray scan :(

-are loving your sippy cups more and more each day

-are getting too big for us to even handle! 


I know we tell you this a million times a day, but you're the best girl. You always have a smile on your face, and you love to laugh! You only fuss when something is wrong or you're not feeling well, and that's pretty rare. I love watching you learn how to coordinate your chubby little feet so you can walk, and I love watching your beautiful blue eyes light up when you see Daddy walk in the room. I love watching you eat (and eat you do...you shovel it in with zero abandon, and demand food until you're full!), but most of all, I love watching you see the world with eyes full of wonder and excitement. I hope that look never leaves your beautiful, sweet little face.

I love you SO much, Pemberley. It's going to be an amazing month for you!
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday doll!! Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed seeing updates on this little darling! Happy she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator