Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21

Hi little one,
Whew. 32 weeks and Mommy is wiped out! I'm sorry this entry is a little late, but I had to break up working on the chalkboard over a few days. I'm sooooo tired! And dumb...I wrote 33 weeks on the board the first go-around. Ugh.

Sympathy Weight: I was lamenting about how hard it is to be this pregnant, and Daddy just wasn't understanding. So I stuffed some clothes up his shirt and made him try to look at his feet. I think he finally caught on :) And I got this picture, which I kind of adore. He's not too excited about me putting it on the blog, but I previewed the next section and he backed off...

A wee pee: When I started writing this to you in February, I promised myself I'd detail the good and the bad stuff. I think it's safe to say that the bad has come:: I accidentally peed myself the other day.  You just love to sit right on my bladder and then move really suddenly and BAM. Pee. In my pants. God.

Oh Bloody Hell: Not to mention the bloody noses that I'm getting almost daily. They haven't happened in public yet, which I'm grateful for. But seriously, just about every morning I'll wake up, pee for the millionth time (in the toilet), blow my nose, and then blood everywhere! Yuck.

Wedding Pictures: We got a few more wedding pics in, and the rest will hopefully come in the next few weeks. They're SO PRETTY and I'm absolutely in love. I can't wait to see the others!



October Brain: And, finally, I saw this online and couldn't help myself. It's 100% true, and every day that we're closer to meeting you, the more excited we are!!

I love you, baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wedding pics and can't wait to see more. LOL @ the second pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding pictures. SO sweet! I didn't realize pregnancy could cause nosebleeds. My stepdaughter used to get them when she was in elementary school. Her mom had them as a child, too, so apparently it can be inherited, but I don't think my stepdaughter has had one in years.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator