Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6

Hi little one,
Happy 30 week chalkboard! Can you believe we are 75% done with this pregnancy? It's unreal, because it seems like just yesterday that we found out you are coming. 30 weeks...man. Crazy.
Not bad, considering I had to take it myself this week, right? I'm happy it only took 10 tries. Next time, I'll do it in one by kicking out all of the pets who ruined my first nine attempts :)

We Miss You: Daddy is traveling for work in Orlando right now. It's been really hard on mommy to have him gone. Not just for picture taking ease, but because everything is harder for me while he's away. I miss him a lot, and I'm sure you can tell a difference. Since you can't talk exactly yet, I made this for you. I hope it puts a smile on your daddy's face when he sees in in Florida.
For the Love of God: I have had no complaints about this pregnancy, little girl...up until now. You're making it almost impossible for me to get any sleep! Around 10pm every night (without fail) you start going crazy in there. So I start moving around in bed. I'll try sleeping on my left side, but then you start kicking the bed. Then I'll flip over and lay on my right side, but you start kicking my rib cage. I'm not sure why you don't like to sleep exactly, but to say that you're a night owl is a huge understatement. I think you must sleep through the day and then want to party it up at night. It's exhausting, baby girl!! We need our beauty sleep!

Y U NO?!: One morning it go so bad that I grabbed my Kindle and made these two memes. I was up all night with your incessant kicks to my bladder and your cartwheels and somersaults, and then daddy got up at 5am (just as I was finally getting good rest) and made a smoothie and vacuumed the litter box. I. Could. Have. Killed.

Nursery Update: The walls of your nursery are complete! I'm so happy! The closet needs work, but that will get done tomorrow during breaks from working on back to school stuff. The paint puzzles me, because it looks like two different shades, depending on the light in the room. You'll have to trust me, it's gorgeous. You can also see two of the prints I'm going to put up in your room, after we get your crib assembled. Aren't they so stinking cute?


The Office: My new, amazing craft desk got put together this week! Daddy did a great job, and it looks fabulous against the newly painted *chalkboard wall* in the office!! Since we still have to clear daddy's desk out I couldn't get a good picture of how everything looks, but I'll definitely have some next week. It's all coming together, baby girl..finally :)

Okay, little baby pumpkin. I also made this for you, in honor of only having 70 days to go. The countdown is on! And we can't wait.

Love you, love you, love you.


2 comments:

  1. Great job with your self-portrait! Maybe once your little one is older, you guys can travel with Daddy to Orlando!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those prints are adorable!
    I'm so excited for you, J!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator