Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28

Hi little one,
Happy 33 weeks! We are down to 50 days until your arrival!!! I'm not sure if Daddy is more excited about that, or the fact that Kansas State Football starts this Saturday.

Okay, okay. I'm kidding :) He was just telling me today how excited he is to set up your Pack and Play in the living room. (But I'm 99% sure he's equally excited to be able to cuddle with you while he watches college football this season!)

Ice, ice, baby: We went in for our penultimate two week appointment today. Crazy that there's only one more of those, and then we go every Monday until you get here! I asked for my iron levels to be checked because this crushed ice thing is getting out.of.control. I've also developed another strange craving (licking chalk...how WEIRD and embarrassing), so that was kind of a giveaway that something may be a little off. We'll get the iron results back early next week and go from there! Until then, I'm hiding the chalk. Just in case.
In better news, Dr. Shipman says you're measuring perfectly, and she is pleased with my weight gain (1 pound, even though it feels like WAY more). Which leads me to the next segment of this week's blog...

On Wednesdays we wear sweatpants: Couldnt help this one, since itself so very true. One pound weight gain = somehow impossible to fit in clothes!

Upcoming: Daddy's new desk was delivered today! He's going to assemble it tomorrow and then I'll be able to take pictures of the office. I did get around to giving the new chalkboard wall some TLC last weekend, but I didn't want to take pictures of it because daddy's computer is temporarily covering it up. With the long Labor Day weekend, I have lots of plans to finish up various house projects! ((And since he's leaving next Tuesday for Ohio, I might tackle the decorating part of your nursery and the upstairs hallway. It would be so nice to get things done before our baby shower next weekend!!))

Room 801: Here are some pictures of my newly improved classroom that I promised! It's such an awesome space. And you can see Daddy's handiwork on the white shelves. I'm proud of him, and my students!! They make our classroom feel like home. I'm still in the process of hanging student work, but I got so excited and wanted to show you!



I think that's all for this week. I love you, tiny 4.5 pound girl!! 50 days...50 days!!!!-
Love,


1 comment:

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator