Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pemberley - Three months

Hi little one,
Can you believe you're three months old already?! It blows my mind when I think about it, it truly does.These last three months went by infinitely faster than the last three months of my pregnancy...!



At three months, you...
-wear 3 month clothes. Your 0-3 month clothes are way too small now!

-wear size 2 diapers

-love to suck on your pointer fingers, but not your thumbs

-are in the middle of a growth spurt, so you're up at 12:45am and 4:30am to eat

-don't seem to mind day care too much

-giggle and smile when Daddy makes farting noises (or when he actually does fart)

-seem more content when we have you in an upright position where you can look around

-finally outgrew your bassinet. You sleep in the pack and play in our room now.

-give the BIGGEST smiles as soon as you wake up and see one of us

-sleep swaddled, but with your arms out now

-find a way to scoot from the middle to the side of the pack and play while you sleep 

-are able to follow bright colors and movement on the Kindle with your eyes and neck

-can grasp some of the toys on your activity mat (you like the musical elephant the best, so far)

Back to work: I went back to work this week. It was soooo hard to leave you at day care, Pemberley! It was so hard. You gave me the best big girl smile right as I was leaving, and I bawled like a baby while I drove to work. Thankfully it's been a madhouse with my 8th graders so I haven't had much time to think about how much I miss you during the day, but leaving you was every bit as hard as people warned me it would be. It just makes me look forward to our weekends together even more!
Love,
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! She is getting cuter by the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's SO cute. It seems like it hasn't been that long since you were posting pictures of your growing belly!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator