Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14

Hi little one,
I love you so much. I don't think I've written that in a long time.

Names: It's driving me crazy not knowing if you're a little boy or a little girl! I'm literally having dreams every night about what we will name you when we find out. It doesn't help that now the kids at school are asking me every hour of the day if we have decided on names yet. But that's half the fun, I'm told!

Weather: The weather is doing crazy spring things again. It was tank top weather on Friday, then thunderstorms yesterday, and now coat weather today. I think the weather is why I've been getting these horrible headaches lately, too. I'm not sure it is also to blame for this annoying earache that's been sticking around for the past few days, but why not? It's probably also why I have been sleeping so much, why my clothes don't fit at all anymore, and why I still can't go more than two hours without peeing! (Kidding. I know those are all baby-related!)

Pets: Dolce is learning the cutest trick! Your daddy kneels on the floor and says "hug!!" And she puts her paws on his shoulders! Next time they practice I will have to take a picture. I can't wait for you to love all of our crazy animals some day :) which reminds me...we will have to look into baby/doggy training classes sometime soon. I've already started reading up on how to keep cats out of a crib and/or a bassinet. It sounds like a handful, I know, but we want to keep you safe and to keep your adorable clothes as free from pet hair as possible!

That's all for now! Your daddy is at class, so I'm going to take advantage of some alone time by getting in a smallish nap. Let's hope the headache and earache go away with a good night's rest!

I love you, little baby.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator