Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11

Hi little one,

Yet another busy few days! Tuesday night your daddy and I went to another Royals game. Our school nurse sold us her dugout plaza tickets and a parking pass for super cheap, so it was hard to resist! It was a little bit cold outside,  but still way better than last Friday. Since it was a night game, we only stayed until around 9pm, or the top of the 7th inning, because we both had to get up for work the next day.

Here is a picture of our boys in blue:


And here is a picture of the beautiful stadium all lit up at nighttime. Isn't it just stunning? I can't wait for you to experience what it's like at a nighttime ball game. I just know you're going to love it like we do!


Work: I got to make our big announcement at the faculty meeting after work on Wednesday. Everyone is so happy you're coming in October, and I got many congratulations. It was a great day! Then today I was very sneaky and I told my students about you!!! They're in the middle of a MAP prep competition, where they work in group on packets. I snuck in my little announcement and solicited some advice at the same time...



Needless to say, now EVERYONE is super excited for you to come! And I got some pretty solid naming advice from the kids, too. I think my favorite recommendation was to name you Catherine, so we could nickname you "Cat"!!! They know me so well :)

Numbers game: Ten days until our next appointment! I don't think we'll get to see you, but as long as the doctor says we're okay, I will just look forward to the gender reveal sonogram on May 19th. We also got more numbers back from the doctor...chances of you being born with chromosomal abnormalities are really low. 1 in 9,000 and 1 in 10,000. You're well on your way to being a happy and healthy baby! And as of today, I realized I only have to wait 189 more days to find out for myself!

I love you, little peach.
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator