Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28

Hi little one,
Today we're getting back on track with our pregnancy chalkboard! Here we are at 20 weeks.

I think we have finally mastered the no shadow trick. Who would have thought it's as easy as turning out the ceiling fan light, and just using the flash on my phone? We have a lot to learn before we take adorable newborn pictures of you!!

Nice cheeks, mama: You can definitely tell I'm gaining weight in my face, but I guess I always look like a little chipmunk when I put on any weight. No worries...daddy just says there is more of me to love now :)

Wedding: Your daddy and I are going to have a beautiful wedding. I hate bragging and boasting, but after meeting with the reception venue today, I'm just in love with all of this wedding business all over again. Things are finally falling into place, and I really couldn't be any happier. Less than a month now until it's official! Here is your daddy in free-wedding-tasting-pasta heaven yesterday. We went to our final tasting at Salvatore's in Independence. If you couldn't tell, he's about to eat himself into a food coma because it was so delicious. Needless to say, we booked them to cater!

Sweet dreams: Okay, maybe they're not so sweet lately. I've been waking up a million times a night, scared to death because of my nightmares. Last night I had a terrible dream that my ankles were the size of coconuts. It sounds silly,  but they were the first thing I looked at when I woke up. Thankfully they're normal sized, but man. No more ice cream before bed if that's what I have to look forward to.

Sickyface: I feel like poo. After I checked my ankles to make sure they didn't balloon up overnight, I realized I felt really congested and that my throat felt raw. I was hoping it'd get better once I got up and moving, but it's almost 7:30pm and I don't still don't feel right. Daddy went to Walgreens and got me some Emergen-C after he cleared it with the doctor. He's so good to us! I'm hoping that it works, because I had big plans for this weekend to start painting your nursery!!

Okay, mama is going to rest and try to feel better. I love you, little tomato!
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I still think you look great. Your hubby is right. There is more of you to love now :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator