Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10

Hi little one,
Can you believe that we had another snow day at work? I won't lie, I was super excited that I got to stay at home and spend some more time with you. We woke up really late and worked on wedding stuff all day--and a lot changed over the course of a few hours! After talking with your grandma Gigi last night, we realized how important it is to our family that they're there when your daddy and I say "I do." So bye bye destination wedding in Jamaica and hello garden wedding! Here's a beautiful place that I found online today. Thankfully they still have an opening for the date your daddy and I picked.



We'll be an official family on June 27, 2014 :) I really can't tell you how excited I am that you'll be there with us to share in the special day!

Other than that, I kind of expedited the bathroom renovation by spilling nail polish all over the carpet. Your daddy was at his night class when it happened, so he came home to a big mess! But it's okay-I'm just very lucky he is a patient man!

I love you, baby G!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator