Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23

Hi little one,
Tomorrow is the big day! We get to see you on the ultrasound. I can't tell you how excited we are! It's all I've been able to think about today, and I know I'll drive myself nuts at school counting down the hours and minutes until the appointment at 3:15pm.  And we may even tell your grandma Gigi and Papa G about you over FaceTime, too, so they can be just as happy as we are!

Your great grandparents had us over for dinner tonight, and it's amazing to me how much they already love you. Great grandma Frannie just wouldn't stop talking about you and how much she can't wait to kiss your little baby feet and pinch your tiny baby butt! (Don't worry...it won't hurt!)

I got a lot done today, surprisingly. The morning sickness hit about 3am, but some saltine crackers helped. Even though I took a lot of naps today, I still managed to clean out our bedroom closet. Your mommy got rid of seven garbage bags full of clothes! It's crazy to think how buying pretty clothes for myself used to be a priority, but now the only thing I'm concerned with every minute of every day is keeping you safe. Have I mentioned that I can't WAIT to see you tomorrow??!

Daddy is frustrated with the pets and the house today. We have to have the foundation looked at because he thinks it may be cracking, and the dogs just don't know how to not go dig in the mud! He's learning A LOT about being patient lately, but it'll do him some good for when you come around :) He also put together our new dining room table.

Well, Mommy has to get some sleep. I have my evaluation first thing in the morning! I'm sure it'll go fine, but I want to be well rested for it. It'll be hard to sleep since I'm so excited!  I can't wait to see you for the first time tomorrow!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator