Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27

Hi little one,
Let's keep this short and just say that I hope you inherit your daddy's sense of direction and not mine (or my lack thereof).

We finally made it to the conference in Osage Beach, Missouri. It was a very scary three + hour drive that took us through some backwater, teeny tiny, Deliverance-style towns. One town was actually named Tightwad. 100% serious. Of course, I joked with with your daddy that he could be the mayor, but at that point he didn't think my sense of humor was very funny.

It's well past 10pm, and definitely past my bedtime. I'll post a bunch of pictures of the resort. It's not as nice as I remember from a few years ago, and it's not very quiet either, but I'm trying to remind myself that I'm grateful to have arrived safe and sound, and that your daddy is here with me. (Even though he just farted in bed. I'm not too grateful for that.)

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator