Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25

Hi little one,
Your daddy is out of town until tomorrow afternoon and it sucks. He's doing work stuff in Houston, and as much as I'm sure he was looking forward to taking a little vacation from the cats and their litter boxes, I know he'd rather be here warm and safe with us.

It was a good day :) I feel like I can finally breathe after seeing you on the ultrasound. Of course, I'm a total mess because I was up all night worrying about all of the things that could go wrong in the future, but I think that's just maternal instincts kicking in. I may as well get used to worrying about you!

 I got a new pillow to help me sleep and I'm super excited to have the bed all to myself  and to sleep through a night without your dad waking me up!!! He's the worst when it comes to getting more than five hours of sleep at a time. Let's hope you take after me in that regard...

Here's a picture of my feast tonight while daddy's gone. It's become kind of like a tradition to eat Chinese food while he's away.

And I know, I know. I ordered waaaaaay too much, but I figure it's fine to have leftovers for tomorrow. And Thursday. And Friday.

That's all for today! I love you, little one!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator