Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12

Hi little one,
I'm sure you're seeing a common thread by now, but your mommy is very tired so this will be a quick post to you. I know it's normal to be very tired at this point in the pregnancy, but I didn't think it'd wipe me out like this!! No worries though, because you're worth whatever I have to go through. I love you so much.

I wanted to show you a picture of a test I took this morning. Remember a few days ago, when the positive pregnancy test line was really faint? That's because you were so new and still working on burrowing your way into Mommy's tummy. Here's a picture of what the test looks like now, only a few days later. See? You're getting stronger every day!


We got a new door handle for the back porch today. Your daddy did a great job installing it after work. The old one broke into two piece yesterday morning. Yesterday was quite the day for us here, what with Dolce getting sick too, and we didn't get the best night's sleep so we are going to make it an early night. We love you very, very much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator