Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2

Dear little one,
I am so happy to start this blog for you to read someday! We just found out last Friday that you're on your way, and we couldn't be more excited. Your father and I have been waiting to welcome you into our lives for almost a year now. You don't even have a heartbeat yet, but we love you so much! We cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives watching you grow and learn.

Today is Super Bowl 40-something. (I'm sure I still won't understand football by the time you're old enough to read this). Your dad is excited for the game, and has spent most of the day on the computer playing Minecraft.  I've been taking it easy in bed so I can be well-rested and healthy for you, and your dad comes in to tell me how much he loves me and how excited about you he is. I know you'll grow up to love him as much as I do.

Tomorrow I'll go back to work and it'll be so hard to not tell all of my students about your arrival in October. I'll also call Dr. Gehlbach to schedule our first ultrasound in a few weeks, so we can finally see you! I can feel you burrowing away in there, and I'm hoping for an easy, happy, and healthy nine months with you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator