Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8

Hi little one,
This will be a quick entry because I'm a tired mommy! (Yes...it's only 6:57pm, but I'm ready for bed!)
Daddy and I looked at a few places to have our wedding reception. The one we liked the most so far is called The Drop. It's super intimate and very pretty. I'll post a picture below so you can see it. There was a camera crew there shooting scenes for a movie, so I had to take the picture on our way out.
I'm getting very excited to marry your papa in July :) I always thought I'd do things the "traditional" way...get married (kind of young), spend a few years being a wife, and then decide to have a baby. Even though none of it worked out that way, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so happy that you'll be with us when your daddy and I get married! Not many babies can say that, you know. And it makes the day I marry your daddy that much more special.

I love you, little one!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator