Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9

Hi little one,
Today was a great day! Your daddy and I cleaned out the office to start making room upstairs for you. We talked a lot about what your nursery will look like. Even though your daddy didn't want to hear it, I told him I might like for him to paint it, depending on if you're a girl or a boy :) I'll post a picture below of what it looks like right now. If you look closely, you can see Harlowe sitting on the black chair. I hope she understands when we have to move her and Baxter to the basement so you can have your own room! And if you're a boy...well, daddy would have a lot of work to do before you come!


Other than that, we took a lot of naps today and watched a movie. I'm getting very anxious for our first doctor's appoinment, and it's still two weeks away! Thank goodness I'm going back to work tomorrow, because I think I'm going stir crazy inside of this house with all of the pets! It snowed another two inches today, but we both think that Oak Grove will have school. It's going to be an early morning for us tomorrow!

I love you little baby,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator