Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15

Hi little one,
Today is my first day struggling with feeling nauseous. I will admit, it's not fun thinking that I'm going to rush to the toilet to throw up everything I ate for dinner. But, like I'll tell you for the rest of your life, you're worth it. :)

We get to see Thom and Jewelee tomorrow morning for breakfast, and I'm so excited to tell them all about you! They're going to be thrilled, and I know they're going to spoil you rotten :)

Daddy finished painting the trim of all of the main floor doors today. I haven't told him yet, but it looks really good and I'm really proud of him because I know how much he despises painting. You'll be very proud of all of the work he's put into our house to make sure it's perfect for you!! Now if only I could get him to think about repainting your nursery...hmmm...

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator