Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26

Hi little one,
Your daddy got back today and I'm very happy he's home! I missed him a lot, and I know the pets did too. Both of the dogs are asleep on the floor on his side of the bed :) he's already asleep too, since he flew in from Houston today, met with a structural engineer about the foundation of the house, AND wrote a three page paper. Can't blame him, though! I'm exhausted too, and I had a pretty easy day at work!

We emailed your grandma Gigi and Papa G about you earlier, so it's a big night! They're going to be SO EXCITED for you to come along! And I can't wait to take you to their beautiful Colorado home some day. If you're anything like your daddy, you'll just love the mountain air. (And if you're anything like me, you'll love shopping at the adorable little Christmas stores and drinking root beer floats in downtown Estes Park!)

I think that's all for tonight. We are leaving for Osage Beach tomorrow after we get off work because I'm going to an awesome writers conference. Daddy is tagging along too, so it's like a mini vacation for the both of us. He'll be doing homework while I'm in different sessions, so it's not entirely a leisurely trip, but it's the closest we will get until the honeymoon in June. We are busy, busy, busy!

I love you little baby!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator