Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16

Hi little one,
Morning sickness has hit full force as of today...but it's happening at night! We Facetimed with Grandma Gigi and Papa G tonight, and I think they knew something was up when they saw me collapsed under a blanket on the couch while your daddy talked to them. I'm so excited about your arrival in October that I want to tell random strangers I see on the street, but I understand your daddy's desire to wait until next Monday to tell everyone. Until then, daddy stocked up on ginger ale and saltine crackers so we don't get too sick. :)

We went and did taxes today with Auntie Jewelee and Uncle Thommy. They're so excited for us!! You're going to LOVE them, and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they meet you for the first time!

Other than that, I got some wedding invitations (almost) ordered, and we're very close to finalizing wedding ceremony and reception venues. Have I mentioned how excited I am that you get to be part of the ceremony with us?!

Stay warm in there, precious baby! I have work off tomorrow thanks to President 's Day, and I'm going to try on wedding dresses with Bretta at 2pm. It'll be a great day for both of us!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator