Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11

Hi little one,
Your mommy had quite the day! I had to go back to work, and it was really hard to get up so early this morning and drive to school. Not to mention that it was -5 degrees outside when I left! But we arrived safe and had a pretty good first day back after having six in a row off.

Your daddy is going to book our honeymoon trip to Jamaica tomorrow. Get excited...it'll be your first international trip, and you're not even here yet!! I'm getting very excited :)

Then I came home and my heart dropped when I saw your daddy's face. It turns out that Dolce got sick in her kennel at some point today, and make a mess all over the basement (the sick from the back...not the front). Daddy did a great job cleaning up the mess, but we still had to give Dolce a bath. Here's what she looked like all soaking wet after we bathed her.

She's playing the camera with those puppy dog eyes, but don't feel too bad for her because right after we took this, she jumped out and shook water allllllllll over the bathroom! Then your daddy started farting, which made me very upset. So I went to bed, because I figured it was better to go to bed than to start yelling at Daddy and the doggy.

I'm going to sleep now, little baby. I love you very much!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator