Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28

Hi little one,
The conference is so awesome! I'm really glad we came, even though your daddy is bored out of his mind. We are supposed to be getting more horrible weather tomorrow and Sunday, so I'm especially grateful that he's here to make sure we get home safely. I've gotten lots of cool ideas, including a scrapbooking idea for my Comm Arts kids. We got to practice by decorating a page that described us. Here's a snapshot of what mine looks like :)


Physically, today has been less than comfortable...I feel like a bloated whale. And super exhausted! And constipated. And negative. I know it's driving your dad nuts, but I keep telling him it'll get better soon. We ate dinner at this beautiful lakefront restaurant earlier, and I felt so full that I couldn't even enjoy it! (It could have had something to do with the rainbow sherbet that I ate around 3:30pm, but there's no way I could pass that up.) No morning sickness or nausea, so I guess I should look at the bright side! Isn't the resort just gorgeous??


And I forgot to tell you about your first piece of fan mail that you got yesterday! Remember my co-worker, Betheny? She wrote this adorable letter to you and put it in my mailbox at work. Of course, I started crying like a bawl bag when I got it. I can't wait for you to meet her someday. You're going to LOVE her.


That's all for tonight, tiny little blueberry! I love you so much.
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator