Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3

Hi little one,
Today I made our first ultrasound appointment so Daddy and I can see you! We go in on February 24th, at 3:15pm to see Dr. Shimpan. We are also trying to get a blood draw appointment for tomorrow so we can make sure that HCG levels are doubling, which is your Mommy's way of making sure that you're healthy. You're only four weeks along as of today, and we're going to do everything we can to make sure that you're perfect and that we get to see you in October!

Here's a picture of the test that I keep looking at. See that really faint line? That means you're on your way! Sometimes I can't believe that you'll be here before we know it!

Stay warm in there, little one! It's supposed to snow like crazy tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have another day off work so that I can spend some more time with you before work and wedding planning get crazy. :) Let's also hope that Daddy gets his car fixed...he tried to go to work today with a flat tire and had to borrow Mommy's car!

I love you so much,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator