Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22

Hi little one,
Today I've felt sick literally all day. I wanted to help your daddy with things around the house, but there's just no way. I've been either in bed or a lazy bum on the couch, wanting to puke. But no worries. You're worth it.

Daddy and Dolce and Rusty all say hi. Daddy got mad at Dolce for getting all muddy yesterday. I think sometimes he forgets that she's a puppy with long fur and big paws who just likes to dig! You'll be playing with her in the backyard before you know it :)

And I wanted to tell you a cool thing I realized today...you're internationally famous! Well, sort of. This blog to you has been read in three countries--the US, Germany, and Poland! I hope everyone out there reading this realizes how special you are to us!!

We love you very much!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator