Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6

Hi little one,
I just wanted to drop in and tell you how lucky you are! So many people text messaged me today asking how we are holding up in all of this snow. I can't wait for you to meet your admirers someday!
Bretta: one of the funniest, most encouraging women you will ever meet. She would make a great future fairy godmother for you. I trust her advice, and you'll love getting to know her quirky ways.
Betheny: the most helpful, wonderful friend. Betheny is compassionate and unselfish, and will always lead to you on the right path in life.
Emily: the most non-judgmental, open minded woman you'll ever meet. She's pregnant right now too, and she helps your mommy realize that she's not crazy :)
Nicole: one of the most insightful women I've ever met. She picks up on stuff a lot faster than most people do, and she isn't afraid to tell you the hard things that you need to hear.

As you can tell from the picture below, your daddy is curled up in bed with Disco. He had a long day at work, and then came home and shoveled the driveway so we can be safe going to our doctor's appointment at Midwest Reproductive Center tomorrow morning. (There's nothing wrong with us, but I'll sleep better this weekend knowing that I checked up on you again!) He loves you very much and even rescheduled a work trip to Houston so that he can see you at the ultrasound appointment on the 24th! He is such a good man, and you're going to make him a wonderful father.

We both love you very much! We're working on the perfect name for you, even though it's still really early and we don't know if you're a boy or a girl yet. I promise you, though, you will have a very cool name, if I have anything to say in the matter!

I love you little one!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator