Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20

Hi little one,
I'm sorry I haven't written to you in so long! Your daddy and I have been very busy with finalizing wedding plans and I haven't been feeling so good by the time I get to bed and want to write. But just because I haven't written to you doesn't mean that I haven't thought about you for every minute of the day!

I wanted to tell you about the sweetest thing your daddy did this morning. He got up at 4:30am like usual, rolled over in bed, and put his hands on my tummy, right where you're making yourself comfortable. You were the first thing he thought about when he woke up, and he wanted to give you some love :) he is so excited to hear your little heart beating away on Monday, and so am I!! We love you very, very much.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator