Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14

Hi little one,
Happy Valentine's Day! Today is meant to celebrate love, so I thought I'd take a second and tell you a few reasons why I love you so much.
1) You make me a better person. I've never wanted to take better care of myself or be healthier. You helped me do that, and you're only the size of a poppy seed!
2) I've never felt closer to anyone in the world. (But your daddy is a close second, that's for sure.)
3) You made us a family. We are only 5 weeks and 4 days along, and we haven't even known about you for a month yet, but you've managed to make your daddy and I a complete family. Yes, we have the furry four-legged babies, but we could never love them like we love you.
 I hope you have a great Valentine's Day, little one!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator