Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21

Hi little one,
Mommy found her wedding dress today! I got to try on a tiny baby bump while we looked at dresses, and I can't wait until I start showing with you! It is pretty neat to think that you'll be about that size by the time the wedding comes around. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, and I'd post a picture to show you, but I want to keep it a surprise for your daddy since I know he reads our blog!

Baby nausea has taken over full force, but still only in the evening. I'm grateful for it, since it means you're healthy, but let me tell you, it's no fun! Daddy put on Tosh.0 to watch while we ate dinner, and I literally almost puked while we watched it. That show is disgusting all on its own, but add that to already feeling yucky and it's nothing good!!

Our beautiful dinner table was delivered today. I can't wait to see you in a high chair in a few months, eating with us! Sometimes it's still surreal that you're really on your way!

Frannie and Bretta joked about picking out names for you. They know I love Paddington, and Bretta thinks there's more than one of you in my tummy, so she was calling the "twins" Perry and Paddy (your great grandma's maiden name is Peragine). We laughed and laughed while we bought the dress!! The women who worked there think our family is a little crazy :)

That's all for now. We're going to do a lot of work in the house this weekend. I'm going to clean out closets and make some big donations to the Salvation Army. I might clean out the hallway closet, too, because it's a hot mess in there. I'll keep you posted tomorrow as to what actually gets done!

I love you tiny baby. Two more days and I don't have to wonder what you look like anymore! That will be the best day!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator