Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7

Hi little one,
As it turns out, your mama is a little bit paranoid now that you're on your way! I had my HCG levels checked again today just to make sure you're okay, and I literally started crying when the nurse called me back. 1,444! You're doing such a good job nestling in there and being strong. Your papa is very relieved, too. Have I told you how much we love you and can't wait to meet you?


Today is also the first day that your pups have noticed something is different with your mommy . They've been super cuddly and won't leave us alone  :) I did read that pets can smell a pregnancy hormone, so they may know you're on your way. Dolce seems especially protective and has wanted to sit on the couch all day, with her big paw on my tummy. Here's a picture of the dogs cuddling with us (don't show your father...he hates it when the pups are on the furniture! It'll be our little secret.)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator